101. Please state which statement is true. (i) All linear programming problems may not have unique solutions (ii) The artificial variable technique is not a device that does not get the starting basic feasible solution.
102. Probabilistic models are also known as
103. Process refers to the combination of.........................inputs to produce a particular output.
104. Replacement Model is a.................model
105. Simple linear programming problem with...............variables can be easily solved by the graphical method.
106. State which of the two statements is correct (i) the cells in the transportation table can be classified in to occupied cells and unoccupied cells (ii) optimal solution is a feasible solution (not necessarily basic ) which maximizes the total cost
107. The allocated cells in the transportation table are called
108. The issue of decision models
109. The objective functions and constraints are linear relationship between
110. The operations Research technique which helps in minimizing total waiting and service costs is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Research
Operations Research Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Research Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....