91. Operations Research is a
92. Operations Research simply helps in improving the.............of the solution but does not result in a perfect solution.
93. Operations Research study generally involves how many phases ?
94. Operations Research techniques helps the directing authority in optimum allocation of various limited resources, such as
95. Operations Research uses models built by quantitative measurement of the variables c a given problem and also derives a solution from the model using............of the diversified solution techniques oncerning
96. Operations Research uses models to help the management to determine its scientifically
97. Operations Research was known as an ability to win a war without really going in to a
98. Optimal solution is a feasible solution (not necessarily basic) which minimizes the
99. Optimality conditions are expressed as............incase all non.basic cells?
100. Please state which statement is incorrect. (i) Linear programming was first formulated by an English economist L.V. Kantorovich (ii) LP is generally used in solving maximization or minimization problems subject to certain assumptions.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Research
Operations Research Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Research Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....