31. How the decision tree reaches its decision?
32. How the entries in the full joint probability distribution can be calculated?
33. How to eliminate the redundant rule matching attempts in the forward chaining?
34. In language understanding, the levels of knowledge that does not include
35. In LISP, the atom that stands for True Statement is
36. Japanese were the first to utilize fuzzy logic practically on high-speed trains in Sendai.
37. Like relational databases there does exists fuzzy relational databases.
38. Natural language understanding is used in:
39. Perception involves
40. Semantic grammars
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic
Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....