31. In order to arrange the countries from those with the highest population to those with the lowest, you need to sort on the population field in â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
32. The â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ feature of MS Excel quickly completes a series of data
33. In Excel, you can sum a large range of data by simply selecting a tool button called ....
34. In Excel, which one denoted a range from B1 through E5
35. What is represented by the small, black square in the lower-right corner of an active cell or range ?
36. How do you tell one cell from another ?
37. How to remove the unwanted action from recorded macro without recording the whole macro again?
38. In a report, you need to show the monthly rainfall in Nepal. The best way to do this is to insert a
39. The box on the chart that contains the name of each individual record is called the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
40. The basic unit of a worksheet into which you enter data in Excel is called a
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on MS EXCEL
MS EXCEL Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
MS EXCEL Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....