51. GEO stands for
52. GSM uses a TCH to transmit
53. If two or more stations access the medium at the same time, ..............occurs and the transmission data is destroyed.
54. I-mode service introduced in the..............year.
55. In i-mode systems the technical requirements for ringing tone download are
56. In Which year GSM was Founded?
57. In which year, the telephone principle was introduced?
58. In WML document cards can be grouped to form
59. In...............stations sense the carrier & start sending immediately if the medium is idle.
60. is specifically adapted to the wireless domain.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....