41. Each TDM channel occupies the.................carrier for 577 ms in every 4.615ms.
42. Each transmitter in cellular systems is called a
43. ETSI stands for
44. Expansion for FCA is
45. Expansion for GSM is
46. Expansion for PDA is
47. Expansion of NMT system is
48. Explicit reservation scheme is
49. For java applications, the technical requirements for i-mode systems are
50. GEO satellites have a distance of almost
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....