31. Cells are combined in
32. Cells are combined in
33. Clients and servers can agree upon a common level of protocol functionality during session establishment is called as
34. Combination of different schemes is represented by
35. Cordless telephone was introduced in the year
36. CSMA means
37. Data is transmitted in small portions called
38. Data is transmitted in to small portions called
39. DLC stands for
40. Each Bluetooth device performs frequency hopping with..................hops/sec.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....