11. A GSM system consist of how many sub system.
12. A GSM system consists of ............... subsystems.
13. A GSM system that has been introduced in European countries for railroad systems is
14. A public telephone service was available in
15. A useful service for very simple message transfer is the
16. Allowing terminals and software from different vendors to communicate with networks from different providers is called
17. An algorithm used for authentication is
18. An algorithm used for encryption is
19. An even more fixed pattern that still allows some random access is exhibited by
20. An example for an implicit reservation scheme is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....