131. Which mode is used for installing network.
132. Which of the following is a disadvantage of MEO?
133. Which one is used for allocating a separated space to users in wireless networks.
134. Which one is very small compared to the data transmission, so the probability of a collision is must lower .
135. Which one of the following is a trunked radio system.
136. Which system use exactly these codes to separated different users in code space and to enable access to a shared medium without interference.
137. Who adopted the standard DECT for digital cordless telephony.
138. Who can provide different levels of security and has been optimized for low bandwidth, high-delay bearer networks.
139. Who handles access to and interaction with mobile telephone system.
140. Who interacts with both management layers and is responsible for additional higher layer functions.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....