121. What refers to a user who has access to the same or similar telecommunication services at different places.
122. What was founded in 1982.
123. Which comprises all algorithms allocating frequencies to transmission channels according to the FDM.
124. Which interface is based on circuit switched PCM-30 systems.
125. Which is also called reservation Aloha.
126. Which is one of the access schemes used in wireless LANs following the std IEEE 802.11.
127. Which is the lowest layer in a communication system.
128. Which layer is responsible for routing packets through network.
129. Which layer is situated at top of all transmission oriented layers.
130. Which layer is used in the reference model to establish an end-to-end connection.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....