111. To reduce interference even further, ..............can be used.
112. Using.................a mobile phone can be connected to a PDA or laptop.
113. WAP stands for
114. WAP transaction layer with its...............offers a lightweight transaction service at the transaction SAP (TRSAP).
115. What comprises all radio specific entities.
116. What describes bit oriented protocol that defines call control signalling for voice and data calls establishment in Bluetooth devices.
117. What is a server problem of wireless networks using CDM.
118. What is the collection of Bluetooth devices which are synchronized to the same hopping sequence.
119. What offers a framework for integration of different www and mobile telephony applications.
120. What presents a simple scheme that solves the hidden terminal problem, does not need a base station is still a random access Aloha scheme- but with dynamic reservation.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....