91. The node available in IEEE 802.11 system architecture includes
92. The only important number for a user of GSM is the
93. The phase in the hopping pattern of piconet is determined by the.................clock.
94. The physical layer subdivided into
95. The satellite move away from current gateway and connect to other is termed as
96. The scheme typical for satellite systems is
97. The segment of the market for mobile & wireless devices which are growing most rapidly network is
98. The service that provides the classic reliable request/response transaction known by many client/server scenarios is
99. The services which are application specific and may need all layers of ISO /OSI model are
100. The specification of air interface is done by......................element of core protocols.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....