21. Run time mapping from virtual to physical address is done by
22. Satisfaction of the relocation requirement increases the difficulty or satisfying the ......... requirement.
23. The .............. requirement must be satisfied by the processor rather than the operating system, because the operating system cannot anticipate all of the memory references that the program will make.
24. The address of a page table in memory is pointed by
25. The memory management system must therefore allow controlled access to .............. areas of memory without compromising essential protection.
26. The page table contains
27. Thrashing occurs when
28. Virtual memory is
29. What is compaction?
30. What is the swap space in the disk used for?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Memory Management
Memory Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Memory Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....