11. In .............. , there is not necessary to load all of the segments of a process and non resident segments that are needed are brought in later automatically.
12. In .............. technique, each process is divided into a number of segments and process loaded by loading all of its segments into dynamic partitions that need not be contiguous.
13. In .............. there is no internal fragmentation and is more efficient use of main memory.
14. In almost all modern multi programming systems, principal operation of memory management involves a sophisticated scheme known as ..............
15. Increasing the RAM of a computer typically improves performance because:
16. Main memory in a computer system is .............. as a linear or one dimensional, address space, consisting of a sequence of bytes or words.
17. Memory management technique in which system stores and retrieves data from secondary storage for use in main memory is called
18. Operating System maintains the page table for
19. Page fault occurs when
20. Program always deals with
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Memory Management
Memory Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Memory Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....