51. Which of the following sentence is FALSE regarding regression?
52. Which statement about outliers is true?
53. Which statement is true about neural network and linear regression models?
54. With Bayes classifier, missing data items are
55. You observe the following while fitting a linear regression to the data: As you increase the amount of training data, the test error decreases and the training error increases. The train error is quite low (almost what you expect it to), while the test error is much higher than the train error. What do you think is the main reason behind this behavior. Choose the most probable option.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Machine Learning
Machine Learning Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Machine Learning Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....