41. This clustering algorithm initially assumes that each data instance represents a single cluster.
42. This clustering algorithm merges and splits nodes to help modify nonoptimal partitions.
43. This supervised learning technique can process both numeric and categorical input attributes.
44. This technique associates a conditional probability value with each data instance.
45. This unsupervised clustering algorithm terminates when mean values computed for the current iteration of the algorithm are identical to the computed mean values for the previous iteration.
46. When doing least-squares regression with regularisation (assuming that the optimisation can be done exactly), increasing the value of the regularisation parameter (Lambda)
47. Which is not true about Gradient of a continuous and differentiable function
48. Which of the following is a common use of unsupervised clustering?
49. Which of the following is not an advantage of Grid search
50. Which of the following points would Bayesians and frequentists disagree on?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Machine Learning
Machine Learning Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Machine Learning Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....