31. The adjusted multiple coefficient of determination accounts for
32. The average positive difference between computed and desired outcome values.
33. The average squared difference between classifier predicted output and actual output.
34. The correlation between the number of years an employee has worked for a company and the salary of the employee is 0.75. What can be said about employee salary and years worked?
35. The correlation coefficient for two real-valued attributes is 0.85. What does this value tell you?
36. The leaf nodes of a model tree are
37. The multiple coefficient of determination is computed by
38. The process of forming general concept definitions from examples of concepts to be learned.
39. The standard error is defined as the square root of this computation.
40. This clustering algorithm initially assumes that each data instance represents a single cluster.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Machine Learning
Machine Learning Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Machine Learning Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....