21. K-fold cross-validation is
22. Let us say that we have computed the gradient of our cost function and stored it in a vector g. What is the cost of one gradient descent update given the gradient?
23. Logistic regression is a ........... regression technique that is used to model data having a ........... outcome.
24. Machine learning techniques differ from statistical techniques in that machine learning methods
25. Regarding bias and variance, which of the follwing statements are true? (Here high and low are relative to the ideal model)
26. Regression trees are often used to model ........... data.
27. Selecting data so as to assure that each class is properly represented in both the training and test set.
28. Simple regression assumes a ........... relationship between the input attribute and output attribute.
29. Supervised learning and unsupervised clustering both require at least one
30. Suppose your model is overfitting. Which of the following is NOT a valid way to try and reduce the overfitting?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Machine Learning
Machine Learning Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Machine Learning Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....