11. Another name for an output attribute.
12. Bootstrapping allows us to
13. Choose the options that are correct regarding machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI),(A) ML is an alternate way of programming intelligent machines.(B) ML and AI have very different goals.(C) ML is a set of techniques that turns a dataset into a software.(D) AI is a software that can emulate the human mind.
14. Classification problems are distinguished from estimation problems in that
15. Computational complexity of Gradient descent is
16. Computers are best at learning
17. Consider a binary classification problem. Suppose I have trained a model on a linearly separable training set, and now I get a new labeled data point which is correctly classified by the model, and far away from the decision boundary. If I now add this new point to my earlier training set and re-train, in which cases is the learnt decision boundary likely to change?
18. Data used to build a data mining model.
19. Data used to optimize the parameter settings of a supervised learner model.
20. Generalization error measures how well an algorithm perform on unseen data. The test error obtained using cross-validation is an estimate of the generalization error. Is this estimate unbiased?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Machine Learning
Machine Learning Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Machine Learning Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....