11. What are the two factors that you should consider while selecting the means to connect to the Internet?
12. The third component of a URL is:
13. The main difference between a dial-up and a broadband connection is:
14. The domain extension .org refers to a type of website.
15. The cable modem, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), and satellite are connections that allow users to connect to the Internet.
16. provides a quick and simple way for one user to communicate with another over the Internet.
17. It is an application that stores the Web pages requested by users. What is it?
18. It is a network point that acts as an entrance to another network. What is it?
19. ISP stands for .
20. is an example of a text-based Web browser.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Internet
Internet Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Internet Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....