21. On the Hammond machines, a single precision floating point (REAL*4) number uses how many bits of memory?
22. A number stored in Double Precision Floating Point (REAL*8) format can have at most approximately how many decimal digits of precision?
23. A real number established with selected_real_kind(6,30) uses how many bits?
24. What is the first number in the following list that can not be represented with a Fortran INTEGER*4 (the default setting on the Hammond machines) data type?
25. What is the first number in the following list that can not be represented with a FORTRAN REAL*8 (Double Precision) variable?
26. Which of the following is an executable statement (takes an action when a.out is executed)?
27. Which of the following is an executable statement (takes action when a.out is executed)?
28. A FORTRAN WHERE statement:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fortran
Fortran Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fortran Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....