11. With ............. a decision is made dynamically whether the current resource allocation request will, if granted potentially lead to deadlock.
12. The number of resources requested by a process
13. An unsafe state is of course a state that is not
14. Deadlock prevention is a set of methods
15. In order to ............. the deadlock do not grant an incremental resource request to a process if this allocation might lead to deadlock
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Deadlock
Deadlock Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Deadlock Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....