81. In case of entity integrity, the primary key may be
82. In the relational modes, cardinality is termed as:
83. ODBC stands for
84. The language which has recently become the defacto standard for interfacing applicationprograms with relational database system is
85. A primary key is combined with a foreign key creates
86. A primary key if combined with a foreign key creates
87. Which are the two ways in which entities can participate in a relationship?
88. In the architecture of a database system external level is the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DBMS
DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....