61. DA stands for:
62. Which command enables alteration the data stored in existing records:
63. Data Manipulation Language enables users to
64. A logical schema
65. Which of the following is a group of one or more attributes that uniquely identifies a row?
66. To eliminate duplicate rows â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is used
67. Which is installs, configures, troubleshoots and maintains a database system:
68. Centralizing the integrity checking directly under the DBMS â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ duplication and ensures the consistency and validity of the database.
69. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is a special type of integrity constraint that relates two relations & maintains consistency across the relations.
70. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is a special type of integrity constraint that relates two relations & maintains consistency across the relations.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....