31. BCNF stands for:
32. Which of the following is not a Storage Manager Component?
33. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is a combination of two of more attributes used as a primary key
34. A Database Management System (DBMS) is
35. Which is the transformation of requests and results between different levels of abstraction:
36. Drop Table cannot be used to drop a table referenced by a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ constraint.
37. Drop Table cannot be used to drop a table referenced by a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ constraint.
38. In the relational model, relationships between relations or tables are created by using:
39. All transactions are controlled and executed by the DBMS (subject to some limitations to guarantee database â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
40. A â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦database state is one in which all data integrity constraints are satisfied
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....