161. A .................normal form, normalization will be needed where all attributes in a relation are not functionally dependent only on the key attribute.
162. In the ..........normal form, a composite attribute is converted to individual attributes.
163. In the.......... Normal form, a composite attribute is converted to individual attributes.
164. Which one is based on multi-valued dependency:
165. In decomposition technique of splitting a relation into â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ relation:
166. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is preferred method for enforcing data integrity
167. Which are the dependencies types:
168. The number of entities associated in relationship is called as its.....................
169. A relation is considered a:
170. Identify the criteria for designing database from the point of view of user
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....