161. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is a special type of integrity constraint that relates two relations & maintains consistency across the relations.
162. To delete a database .................. command is used
163. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ ensures that once transaction changes are done, they cannot be undone or lost, even in the event of a system failure.
164. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ means that the data used during the execution of a transaction cannot be used by a second transaction until the first one is complete
165. The â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ statement is used to end a successful transaction.
166. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ joins are SQL server default
167. Which are the three levels of abstraction:
168. Row is synonymous with the term:
169. Table is synonymous with the term:
170. How many types of keys in relation database design:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....