131. In RDBMS, Data is presented as a collection of............
132. The relational model is based on the concept that data is organized and stored in two-dimensional tables called â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
133. In an ER model, â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is described in the database by storing its data.
134. The three basic techniques to control deadlocks are: deadlock â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦, deadlock detection, and deadlock avoidance.
135. A tuple is a(n):
136. Theâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ lock allows concurrent transactions to access the same row as long as they require the use of different fields within that row.
137. The number of tuples in a relation is called its â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ While the number of attributes in a relation is called its â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
138. Which of the following in not a function of DBA?
139. After conversion of high level queries into low level commands for file access and is called compiledâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
140. Which are the not features of a DBMS which provide a number of advantages for data management:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....