121. Which of the following is not unary operation?
122. In a relational schema, each tuple is divided into fields called
123. Which of the following is Database Language?
124. When a program is abnormally terminated, the equivalent of a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ command occurs.
125. The method of access which uses key transformation is known as
126. Which rules are defined in relational models they from as an essential part of any relation database:
127. When the values in one or more attributes being used as a foreign key must exist in another set of one or more attributes in another table, we have created a(n):
128. A top-to-bottom relationship among the items in a database is established by a
129. A functional dependency is a relationship between or among:
130. In RDBMS, Data is presented as a collection of ............
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....