111. Which is a bottom-up approach to database design that design by examining the relationship between attributes:
112. Which is the process of breaking a relation into multiple relations:
113. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is used to determine whether of a table contains duplicate rows.
114. Which of the following is a Data Model?
115. The main interface that a naive user uses is a form interface usingâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
116. In a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ lock, the DBMS will lock an entire disk page.
117. PJNF stands form:
118. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.is the complex search criteria in the where clause.
119. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..defines the structure of a relation which consists of a fixed set of attribute-domain pairs.
120. DBMS is a collection of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ that enables user to create and maintain a database.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....