101. Which of the following is not a level of data abstraction?
102. In which ways two tables may be related:
103. A data dictionary is a repository that manages â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
104. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ database is used as template for all databases
105. The DBMS utility..................... allows reconstructing the correct state of database from the backup and history of transactions.
106. The DBMSutility,â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦allows to reconstruct the correct state of database from the backup and history of transactions.
107. An outstanding functionality of SQL is its support for automatic â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ to the target data.
108. A â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ does not have a distinguishing attribute if its own and mostly are dependent entities, which are part of some another entity.
109. Which is proper subset designed to support â€˜views belonging to different classes of users in order to hid or protect information:
110. For some relations, changing the data can have undesirable consequences called:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....