21. What is the first stage in genetic algorithm.
22. EIS stands for
23. A coding operation in which an attribute with cardinality n is replaced by n binary attributes is called as
24. What is one of the genetic operators that are used to recombine the population of genetic material.
25. A database containing volatile data used for daily operation of an organization is
26. The technique of learning by generalizing from examples is
27. Genetic algorithm was proposed by
28. Which is the technique which is used for discovering patterns in dataset at the beginning of data mining process.
29. A natural way to visualize the process of training a self-organizing map is called
30. K-nearest neighbor is one of the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Data Mining
Data Mining Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Data Mining Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....