71. Which of the following are the functions of a operating system
72. Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer-readable areknown as-
73. Computers, combine both measuring and counting, are called :
74. In which type of computer, data are represented as discrete signals.
75. A computer system that is old and perhaps not satisfactory is referred to as a(n)
76. .......... is computer software designed to operate the computer hardware and to provideplatform for running application software
77. Who is the chief of Microsoft
78. Malicious software is known as:
79. BIOS stands for
80. A fault in a computer program which prevents it from working correctly is known as
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Computer Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....