71. The first electronic computer was developed by
72. The common name for the crime of stealing passwords is:
73. The computer abbreviation KB usually means
74. Which of the following are input devices?
75. Cathode Ray Tube is a form of.......
76. Which of the following is a network topology
77. A device, which is not connected to CPU, is called as .......
78. LAN stands for...............
79. Which of the following is available in the form of a PC now?
80. MAN stands for
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Computer Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....