11. Computers, combine both measuring and counting, are called :
12. In which type of computer, data are represented as discrete signals.
13. A computer system that is old and perhaps not satisfactory is referred to as a(n)
14. .......... is computer software designed to operate the computer hardware and to provideplatform for running application software
15. Who is the chief of Microsoft
16. Malicious software is known as:
17. BIOS stands for
18. A fault in a computer program which prevents it from working correctly is known as
19. A self replicating program, similar to a virus which was taken from a 1970s science fictionnovel by John Bruner entitled the Shockwave Rider is
20. Reusable optical storage will typically have the acronym-
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Computer Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....