41. Polygons are translated by adding ............... to the coordinate position of each vertex and the current attribute setting.
42. Small region of retina where optic nerve enters eye is called
43. Three dimensional graphics become popular in games designing, multimedia and animation during the late
44. Vector graphics is composed of
45. Which type of animation is best for developing characters that would showcase depth and realism?
46. Why we need removal of hidden surface
47. Orthographic projection is also known as
48. Raster graphics are composed of
49. The quake, one of the first fully 3D games was released in year
50. Three colors of cone sensitivity for three different types of cones are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Computer Graphics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....