31. The surfaces that is blocked or hidden from view in a 3D scene are known as
32. When a voice command is given, the system searches the ............... for a frequency-pattern match.
33. which environment has been one of the most accepted tool for computer graphics in business and graphics design studios
34. Graphics is one of the ................. major key element in design of multimedia application
35. Reading speed and accuracy is increased by reading familiar words based on
36. The device which is designed to minimize the background sound is
37. The point, from which the observer is assumed to view the object, is called
38. The visual language includes ............... for representing visual sentences.
39. Which type of animation is best suited for creating a flipbook animation?
40. In orthographic projection, the object is placed with one of its faces ............... to the picture plane.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Computer Graphics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....