21. A three dimensional object can also be represented using
22. In orthographic projection, the projection lines are ............... to the projection plane.
23. Plasma device converts
24. Three dimensional computer graphics become effective In the late
25. Visible section of an ear is called
26. What is another term to describe vector animation?
27. What is used in graphics workstation as input devices to accept voice commands.
28. ............... is a rigid body transformation that moves objects without deformation.
29. In the term ortho-graphic, â€˜orthos means
30. Photoreceptors of eyes that are been saturated and active by sudden light are called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Computer Graphics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....