11. The identification of common sub-expression and replacement of run-time computations by compile-time computations is
12. What information need to be included in an object module, if a linker is given object modules for a set of programs that were compiled separately?
13. Compiler should report the presence of ......... in the source program, in translation process
14. Lexical analysis is about breaking a sequence of characters into
15. In a compiler, the data structure responsible for the management of information about variables and their attributes is
16. Compiler can check ............. error
17. Grammar of the programming is checked at ........ phase of compiler
18. The languages that need heap allocation in the runtime environment are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Compiler Design
Compiler Design Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Compiler Design Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....