41. The number of non-coincidental points required to define the simplest surface are
42. The number of tangents required to describe cubic splines is
43. The order of the cubic spline is the C
44. The screen is scanned from left to right, top to bottom all the time to generate graphics by
45. The shape functions of a two-node bar element are
46. The tensor product technique constraints surfaces by two curves.
47. The widely employed computer architecture for CAD/CAM applications is
48. Thumbwheels are usually mounted on
49. Which of the following is not a synthetic entity?
50. Which of the following is not an analytical entity?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on CAD - CAM
CAD - CAM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
CAD - CAM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....