21. In the following three-dimensional modelling techniques, Which do not require much computer time and memory?
22. Keyboard is a .............input device.
23. Light pen is a
24. Locating devices are classified as
25. M30 stands for
26. Mouse is a ..............type of input device.
27. MRP input requires
28. NC contouring is an example of
29. On turning lathes the machine zero point is generally at the
30. Stiffness is ...............to the length of the element.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on CAD - CAM
CAD - CAM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
CAD - CAM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....