21. In the following geometric primitives, which is not a solid entity of CSG modelling
22. In the following three-dimensional modelling techniques, Which do not require much computer time and memory?
23. Keyboard is a .............input device.
24. Light pen is a
25. Locating devices are classified as
26. M30 stands for
27. Mouse is a ..............type of input device.
28. MRP input requires
29. NC contouring is an example of
30. On turning lathes the machine zero point is generally at the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on CAD - CAM
CAD - CAM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
CAD - CAM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....