MCQ quiz on Minerals multiple choice questions and answers on Minerals MCQ questions on Minerals objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. ..............is an inversion of Double slider crank chain
2. A ball and a socket forms a
3. A fixed gear having 200 teeth is in mesh with another gear having 50 teeth. The two gears are connected by an arm. The number of turns made by the smaller gear for one revolution of arm about the centre of bigger gear is
4. A higher pair has
5. A pulley and belt in a belt drive form a
6. A rigid body possesses ............. degrees of freedom
7. Hammer blow
8. In a ball bearing, ball and bearing forms a
9. In a hydrodynamic journal bearing, there is
10. In a system subjected to damped forced vibrations, the ratio of maximum displacement to the static deflection is known as
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....