81. The beam sections in which the extreme fibre in compression can yield stress, but cannot develop the plastic moment of resistance, due to local buckling are classified as
82. The code does not suggests reduction factor for shear capacity in the case
83. The design strength of tension member is
84. The effective diameter of a rivet is taken as
85. The effective slenderness ratio of battened columns shall be taken as.................times the maximum slenderness ratio of the column
86. The effective slenderness ratio of laced columns shall be taken as............times the actual maximum slenderness ratio, in order to account for shear deformation effect.
87. The following are the statements about tension field method of finding shear buckling resistance of plate girded: which one of them is correct statement?
88. The following types of bolts may be classified as bearing types bolts
89. The heaviest I-section for the same depth is
90. The length of the weld connecting batten plate to the member shall not be less than.............the depth of batten plate.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Steel Structures
Steel Structures Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Steel Structures Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....