61. Maximum spacing of lacing bars shall be such that the maximum slenderness of the main member between consecutive lacing connection is not more than
62. Maximum thickness of rolled steel strip are
63. Maximum width of steel plates manufactured are
64. Minimum edge distance, in case of hand flame cut edges, shall not be less than.............times bolthole diameter.
65. Minimum edge distances specified by the code should be maintained to avoid
66. Minimum pitch if GI sheets are used is
67. Minimum pitch, if AC sheets are used is
68. Minimum thickness of rolled steel flats available is
69. Partial safety factor for limit state of serviceability for live load and dead load are
70. Partial safety factor for shop welding and field welding are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Steel Structures
Steel Structures Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Steel Structures Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....