51. In the design of gantry girders impact factor for vertical loads for electrically operated cranes is taken as
52. In the design of hands operated gantry girders, the impact factor for vertical loads to be considered is
53. Irrespective of grade, the following properties of steel are same
54. IS 800â€“2007 recommends use of................connections as far as possible.
55. IS 800â€“2007, divides sections into...............number of buckling classes.
56. It is recommended that columns should preferably spliced at
57. Lacing and battening of columns is to increase..............of column.
58. Lacing shall be designed to resist transverse shear Vt equal to
59. Limit state of strength includes
60. Load carrying capacity of compression member depends upon
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Steel Structures
Steel Structures Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Steel Structures Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....