41. In case of bolted lacing, the width of lacing bars shall be.............times the nominal diameter of the bolt.
42. In case of planed edges, minimum edge distance shall not be less than................times bolt hole diameter.
43. In designing connection between web plate and flange plate, shear stress is calculated using moment of inertia of
44. In designing gantry girders impact factor for horizontal force along rails is taken as
45. In double angle tension member of a truss tacking bolts are provided at a distance not exceeding
46. In lap joints with welding, lap should not be less than
47. In roof trusses bracings should be provided at bottom chord level in the
48. In roof trusses bracings should be provided at top chord level in the
49. In showing welded connection the length of the weld shown should be
50. In the design of a connection of tension member to a gusset plate, the principle to be followed is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Steel Structures
Steel Structures Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Steel Structures Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....