41. On closed-cut valleys, make sure the shingle end joints are at least how many inches from the centerline of a closed-cut or woven valley?
42. On roof slopes from 4:12 to 6:12 the tile requires
43. On roof slopes of less than 1 in 12 the roofer should
44. On roofs that slope more than 1/2 in 12, seal joints of flat seams of most metals with
45. On wood shingles with a 5 inch exposure, nail about inches from the bottom edge of the shingle.
46. One of the advantages of mineral surfaced roll roofing is
47. One of the drawbacks to using mineral surfaced roll roofing is
48. The roof is 60 feet by 30 feet measured eave to eave. The height of the gable is 5 feet. The squares of shingle required to roof the residence is?
49. One square of 18 inch X 3/8-inch straight shakes with 10 inches laid to weather will cover approximately square feet.
50. One square of 18-inch X 3/8ths inch True Edge shakes with 8 inches laid to weather will cover approximately square feet.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Roofing
Roofing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Roofing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....