31. No fasteners may be used within how many inches of centerline when flashing a closed-cut valley?
32. No fasteners may be used within inches of centerline in a woven.
33. No nail should be located closer than inches to the valley center line.
34. Normally shingle roofs are the maximum allowed on any structure.
35. Number 1 Straight-split 18 inch by 3/8 inch shingles with an 8 inch exposure has an approximate coverage of how many square feet per square?
36. Number 1 straight-split 18 inch long shakes with 7 1/2 inch exposure requires how many bundles per square?
37. Oakum applied prior to caulking is called
38. On a new shingle roof, nails should be inches long.
39. On a new slate roof, nails should be how many inch/es longer than twice the thickness of the slate?
40. On a wood roof, all may have a sheet metal patch except?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Roofing
Roofing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Roofing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....