21. According to Roofing Construction & Estimating, the term given to a triple layer of shingles used for visual distinction is called a
22. According to Roofing Construction and Estimating when installing metal roofing flashing at a vertical wall, the pan should be bent how many degrees?
23. According to Roofing Construction and Estimating, 1 X 2 wood battens 4 feet long should have ends separated by how many inches?
24. According to Roofing Construction and Estimating, a 54 inch horizontal wide chimney requires
25. According to Roofing Construction and Estimating, if battens are not raised or kerfed to allow drainage, they should not be longer than how many feet?
26. According to Roofing Construction and Estimating, Type IV special steep asphalt softens at how many degrees Fahrenheit?
27. According to the NRC, when applying roll roofing using the concealed nail method; inch strips of asphalt material should be installed along the eaves and rakes.
28. Aluminum coating is applied at the rate of about gallon(s) per square.
29. Aluminum coating on a roof reduces the heat load by percent, compared todark-surfaced roofing.
30. Any time the width of a chimney exceeds feet a metal saddle flashing should be installed.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Roofing
Roofing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Roofing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....