201. When test cutting BUR systems, test cut an area at least
202. Flashing against a vertical sidewall is called
203. When the horizontal width of a chimney is greater than feet, install a fabricated galvanized metal saddle flashing or a wooden cricket above the chimney.
204. Is it permitted to reroof a home with wood shingles over wood shingles?
205. When trimming open valley shingles, leave inches on each side of the valley for the water trough.
206. Leaks often occur
207. When trimming valley shingles, leave inches on each side of the valley centerline.
208. The flash point of asphalt is
209. When using the mortar-set method on roof slopes of 5 in 12 each eave tile requires how many nails in addition to using mortar?
210. The roof should be loaded by stacking bundles of shingles
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Roofing
Roofing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Roofing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....