MCQ quiz on Roofing multiple choice questions and answers on Roofing systems MCQ questions on roofing & construction materials objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. For open valleys, flash the valley with metal thats wide enough to extend at least
2. For slate tile installed over copper crickets, the slate should lap the copper at least how many inches?
3. Given a roof slope of 10 in 12 and a hip run of 12 feet, the actual length of any hip for the roof will be
4. Given four bundles of single-coursing No. 1 grade 16-inch wood shingles, the maximum recommended weather exposure for sidewall application is
5. Given number one handsplit shakes with 22 inch exposure, the number of bundles required per square is
6. good roofer should always when estimating a roof?
7. Hip and ridge bundles contain how many units per bundle?
8. If a roof leaks it is most likely to leak
9. In a closed valley
10. In damp areas where good ventilation is important clay tile roofs should have
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Roofing
Roofing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Roofing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....