81. Sleeper density is M+ 5 in broad gauge route means number of sleepers supporting a rail length is
82. Standard gauge is.................wide.
83. Standard size of wooden sleeper on broad gauge is
84. The adjustment of rails is usually required when creep exceeds
85. The ballast material that may cause excessive wear of rail is
86. The best wood for sleeper is
87. The composite sleeper index determines the suitability of
88. The composite sleeper index is the index of
89. The desirable gradient in a station yard is
90. The device used to move wagons sideway from one track to another track is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Railway Engineering
Railway Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Railway Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....